Sunday, January 8, 2012

I'm here!

Annie and I arrived in New Delhi around noon local time after a long journey that included a layover in London.I was super tired, jetlagged, overwhelmed, and culture shocked upon arrival at our flat - but since meeting our flatmates, taking a nice long nap, and having some delicious (legit) Indian food, I'm feeling super excited about this trip and my time at Asha.

I have plenty of pictures from my first whirlwind tour of London as well as some pictures of New Delhi that I hope to post soon. 

It's a little after 10pm local time here and I have some unpacking to do before I go to sleep. Tomorrow is our first day at the office and I am beyond excited to meet all of the people I've been corresponding with over email for the past few months. Taking an auto-rickshaw should be very interesting indeed...

I hope all of you are well and that you'll continue to follow my blog for the next few weeks! 

Much love,
A


1 comment:

  1. Oo what kind of food did you have?? So excited to hear about India through your eyes :) I hope you love the rickshaw ride! Take a scarf to cover your face from all the dusties. XOXO

    ReplyDelete